Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Turkey and Spain part 2

Here is the Hagia Sophia from the top of our hotel where we ate breakfast every morning. Turkish breakfast is basically raw materials....hard boiled eggs, tomatoes, cheeses, bread, olives, yogurt.
Various Spaniards.
I love that they have packaged sugar cubes, which seems a little ridiculous to me. But when you see them in a jar all together they make one smile. I really liked this one bakeries sugar cube packets because it had this jolly looking cook on it.
Random Turks sitting outside the Blue Mosque.


Some Turks fishing on the Bosphorus river.
Outside the cathedral in Toledo, Spain.

2 comments:

GOGOPEDRO said...

ANOTHER REALLY SPLENDID LOOKING POST MAN...
Its like I visited myself...
Really like some of the brushed ink drawings...
Good stuff.

P

Alisa said...

aaaaaaa your drawings are so great Nelson! Thanks for sharing! I really like the fishing one and the rakish guy with the raised eyebrow.