Saturday, August 13, 2005

mysterious characters


So i didn't post friday, which means i didn't even draw!!! It shan't happen again, but since i started working it has become so much harder.

I'll post 2 drawings tonight, and this will be the first. I was watching one of my favorite shows, The Tick by Ben Edlund. Great show, though the animation can be wonky sometimes. To me it just kind of adds to the weird silliness of the whole thing.

So i drew this detective looking dude, who came out of nowhere (or subconciously from watching The Tick.)

I really like it, particularly because he's reminds me of this supernatural detective story i wrote in H.S. that was not very serious and had kind of the same silly feel as The Tick only the whole theme was supernatural instead of superheroic.

Maybe i'm gonna start writing with him again..?

No comments: