Tuesday, August 09, 2005

My lazy ass needs to draw more




BOOM! I said it.

How can I call myself an artist when i don't draw everyday? Well this blog is going to be a weapon against boredom and distraction.

I've been inspired by friends and other artists who have blogs. Not that anyone's going to want to check this out, but i figure it'll be a great place to struggle against the frustration that comes with trying to be a better artist and animator.

What's horrible is that i have a cintiq- which for anyone who doesn't know is a computer monitor that you can draw onto. It's sick, and while i use it, i could be using it more often, and i intend to, so that's another reason this blog will kick ass for me.

One of the blog's I've been inspired by is Bonnie Branson who's a good buddy o' mine. Here's a lil' pic i drew for her going away. She moving to boston- she'll be missed.

-Nels

2 comments:

barty said...

U.S. Court Won't Block Ariz. Immigrant Law
A federal appeals court refused Tuesday to block part of an Arizona law that denies some public benefits to illegal immigrants, saying the plaintiffs had no right to sue.
Nice blog site, really cool!

I have a Hampton Bay Ceiling Fan site/blog. It pretty much covers Hampton Bay Ceiling Fan related stuff.

Come and check it out if you get time.

Bonnie said...

I love you Nelson, I will miss you too! Your blog looks great!